milepro is a lifestyle travel brand & blog featuring great tips, hacks, deals, and gear to help you travel in style.
- Our goal is to be your “go-to” resource for expert travel gear, advice, deals, loyalty promotions, and reviews.
- Our guides & reviews are written with a wide audience in mind, including business travelers, leisure travelers, family vacationers, and frequent flyer mile & point junkies.
- Our content is built upon the following 3 pillars:
1. Travel Deals & Promotions
- We scour the web and aggregate the latest airline, hotel, & rental car loyalty promotions to help you earn more miles & points for free travel.
- We source the best travel deals and promo codes to help you save on those business and leisure trips you have to actually pay for yours.
2. Guides, Tips & Reviews
- Our expert tips, guides & reviews give you the information you need to travel smarter and get the most out of each trip!
- We show you how to earn elite status faster; find the best travel credit card; and understand the ins and outs of loyalty programs.
3. The Best Travel Gear
- We help make your trip more efficient & relaxing by keeping you up to date with the best travel gear and tools. This includes both curated gear we have used and our own line of packing gear called milepro Travel Gear.
- We share our perspectives and experience on everything from how to pack lighter & smarter; to how to take great travel photos; to what to put in a carry-on.
Tim is a business road warrior and avid leisure traveler who calls Michigan his home. He’s typically traveling somewhere every week, logging well over a million miles in the air and just as many driving across the Midwest.
His travels have earned him Million Miler Status with Delta and Lifetime Titanium Status with Marriott, as well as Hyatt Globalist and Hilton Diamond elite status annually.
Lisa is a mother and wife, who also has her own fashion styling business (@bellandwhite). She enjoys traveling with her family, good food, and exploring new destinations. She also has a passion for all animals, especially dogs!
Alyssa is an event planner, avid traveler, and freelance writer. She loves reading, writing, and watching TV series. When she’s not busy traveling, she is most likely studying cultures and languages or daydreaming about future trips.
We would be remiss if we did not give a nod to the origins of milepro.com, since we are not the first to sit on this domain.
We have no relation to our milepro.com predecessors, but it was originally one of the first frequent flyer “mileage managers” on the market. Developed by a company called Retrieve-It, Milepro was a downloadable desktop tool for monitoring all of your frequent flyer and hotel point balances in one place. Today, there are similar, cloud based solutions, like AwardWallet, but Milepro was one of the first and a true visionary in the field. The downloadable product was born in late 2001 and was retired in mid 2004.
While we are doing it in a slightly different way, we are proud to carry on the tradition, started by our predecessor, of helping people get the most out of their miles, points and overall travel experience!